There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Chock full of content today!

Right okay, really one for Kirby and Chumby, tbh.

Eldar list I'm fairly likely to run for The Home Nations event in Cardiff's Firestorm Games on the 19/20 th June.  Same rules as the ETC - no hating, please.  lol



No SCs - so

1750 Points Eldar List 'Where the Fuck is Eldrad?!'

Farseer - 90
w/ Guide, RoWard

5 Fire Dragons - 205
Wave Serpent [TL Scatter Lasers, SCan]


5 Fire Dragons - 205
Wave Serpent [TL Scatter Lasers, SCan]

5 Fire Dragons - 205
Wave Serpent [TL Scatter Lasers, SCan]

5 Dire Avengers - 205
Wave Serpent [TL Bright Lance, SCan]

5 Dire Avengers - 205
Wave Serpent [TL Bright Lance, SCan]

5 Dire Avengers - 60

Vyper - 60
Scatter Laser

Vyper - 60
Scatter Laser

Vyper - 60
Scatter Laser

Fire Prism - 125
SCan

Fire Prism - 125
SCan

Falcon - 200
Bright Lance, SCan, Stones, H-F.

195 left...Autarch?
I figure he's probably best.  Fusion Gun, PW, Mandiblasters, leaves me 95 points.  What then? Another Vyper? :( 3/4 GJB?  More bling on Farseer? Drop last DA unit, and get Warlocks?  No time or inclination to build Jetlocks, tbh.
Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?