There was an error in this gadget

Monday, 29 August 2011

Sisters...

Got dicked.

Really?

GW, you fucked up big time, I mean, c'mon.



This is just incredibly poor writing from you.

Battle Sisters being forced to take 10+ models in a unit, and making them therefore take Rhinos as the basic Transport despite a lack of heavy weaponry to utilise the fire-point well?

Immolators paying the full non-BA amount for the Heavy Flamer turret for no discernible reason, especially since it simply isn't that good - very clearly not 25 points better than a Heavy Bolter.

Immolators again, paying 80 points to slap a TL Multi-Melta on a Transport you can't even fit your Scoring uint inside?

Immolators a third time - so Inferno Bolts are supposedly worth 25 points more than regular Heavy Bolter ammo.  Really. Dumb.

12 points a Battle Sister.  Insane.  They needed to be cheaper, not a point more.  Such a load of nonsense.
Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?