Friday 10 February 2012

Double Update! Following from my post earlier...

Interesting afternoon writing some lists, though not all have truly met my exacting standards, lol.

I'll update this post again later, but here are links to two of the ones I'm happiest with - definitely want feedback on the lists here guys, riven with indecision! Hahaha

Wolves - http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=105552

Tau - http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=105549

Chaos Spess Mehreens.  I'm particularly happy with how this isn't quite what you'll expect. http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=105567

4 comments:

Death Korps of War said...

Personall I would have anothe pathfinder team, and a Stealth team........but thats me. And no one is like....lol

Other than that, its about as good as you can get. Exactly the same as every other competitive tau list. But its tried and true I suppose.

TheKing Elessar said...

Joe, what would you drop?

Death Korps of War said...

Well My 2k list only has 1 Fireknife squad, and take away HW blacksun filter.
And since I have a Stealth suit team I have 2pts spare compared to Fireknife, so I could afford 192pts for 6 pathfinders

Death Korps of War said...

I dont remember what Deathtrain is.

but removing one of them would help you get another pathfinder squad. but its up to you

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?