There was an error in this gadget

Monday, 24 October 2011

Grrr Comp

I've been recently invited to a comp-heavy 1K (yeah I know) game day organised by my local club.


The rules are very tight, and mean I can't duplicate any units (doh) or I will be points adjusted down into the ground. I have decided to run my DE, as mechdar are terrible at anything below 1.5K points.

I will be running this:

Archon w/ Blast Pistol & Venom Blade
3 Kabalite Trueborn w/ 2 Blasters
Mounted in A Venom w/ Dual Splinter Cannons
5 Kabalite Warriors w/ Blaster
Mounted in A Venom w/ Dual Splinter Cannons
10 Kabalite Warriors w/ Blaster, Dark Lance
Mounted in A Raider w/ Splinter Racks, Disintegrator and Flickerfield
9 Wyches w/ Shardnet & Impaler
Mounted in A Raider w/ Dark Lance and Flickerfield
5 Scourges w/ 2 Heat Lances
Razorwing Jetfighter w/ Splinter Cannon & 4 Monoscythe Missiles

I mean, it's far from perfect, but it should be entertaining to run.... right?

Any suggestions how I can make this work better or even any better ideas?

I might swap out the Blaster Trueborn for more Scourges, but this time armed with Haywire Blasters...

Grr, Comp....
Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?